Best Value in Yakutsk
Rules for staying at Bed & Breakfast BRAVO! Yakutsk.
For a comfortable stay of all guests, please observe the following rules of residence:
- BRAVO! is waiting for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Our territory is a zone free from smoking and drinking alcoholic beverages, the guest staying with us must strictly observe this rule. Failure to comply with this rule will be grounds for eviction without compensation or refund of previous payment.
- Accommodation of citizens of the Russian Federation is carried out in the presence of a passport, and foreign guests in the presence of a foreign passport, visa and migration card. We have the right to refuse accommodation to guests who do not have these documents.
- Registration of all guests BRAVO! and registration with the Federal Migration Service is carried out in accordance with the Law of the Russian Federation dated June 25, 1993 No. 5242-1 “On the right of citizens of the Russian Federation to freedom of movement, choice of place of stay and residence within the Russian Federation”, a decree of the Government of the Russian Federation dated July 17, 1995 No. 713 “On approval of the Rules for the registration and deregistration of citizens of the Russian Federation at the place of stay and at the place of residence within the Russian Federation and the list of persons responsible for receiving and transferring documents to the registration authorities for registration and deregistration of citizens of the Russian Federation at the place of stay and at the place of residence within the Russian Federation”, Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation dated January 5, 2015 No. 4 “On approval of the Rules for the formation, maintenance and use of the basic state information resource for registration of citizens of the Russian Federation at the place of stay and at months residence within the Russian Federation”, Federal Law No. 109-FZ of July 18, 2006 “On Migration Registration in the Russian Federation of Foreign Citizens and Stateless Persons”, Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of January 15, 2007 No. 9 “On the Procedure implementation of migration registration of foreign citizens and stateless persons in the Russian Federation”, Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation dated May 10, 2010 No. 310 “On approval of the Rules for the transfer of information on arrival at the place of stay and departure from the place of stay of foreign citizens and stateless persons using means of communication included in the telecommunication network.
- Standard check-in time is 12:00, check-out is 12:00. Check-in is made only after the guest makes full payment for the entire expected period of stay.
- Fee for early check-in and late check-out:
Early check-in overnight (from 00.00 to 06.00) – ½ of the cost of the day
Late check-out evening (from 18.00 to 00.00) – ½ of the cost of the day
- If you wish to extend the period of stay, you must inform the hotel administrator about this no later than 24 hours before the check-out time. Extension of the period of stay in the same room is possible only in the absence of a confirmed reservation for it in favor of third parties. The possibility of extending the stay in another room is allowed if there is a free room.
- To maintain comfort and coziness, it is necessary to adhere to the established order of living, to maintain cleanliness, silence and public order in the room, and strictly observe fire safety rules.
- Guests are required to take good care of our property. In the event of damage, you will have to compensate for the damage caused in the amount provided for in the Price List.
- If canceled up to 24 hours before standard check-in time, the cancellation will be free of charge. If canceled less than 24 hours before the standard check-in time or in case of no-show, we will charge an additional fee of 1 night’s stay.
- Payment for accommodation is accepted in cash, by bank card, by bank transfer.
- If forgotten items are found, measures are taken to return them to their owners.
- Any visitors of a registered guest may only stay in the room from 8:00 to 22:00.
- The administration reserves the right to terminate the accommodation of any guest who violates the accommodation or the safety rules by providing written notification of the termination of the accommodation. The administration also reserves the right to call the contracted security service in case of any incident that threatens the safety of any employee or other guest.
Plan your comfortable stay in Yakutsk
We try to treat you like a guest in our home.
Book on-line or call us directly and get our absolutely best price guaranteed.