Bed & Breakfast Bravo!
Best Value in Yakutsk
User consent for the processing of personal data
In accordance with Articles 23, 24 of the Constitution of the Russian Federation, Federal Law No. 152-FZ of July 27, 2006 “On Personal Data”, the Rules for the Processing of Personal Data posted on the website www.bravo-hotel.ru at: https://bravo -hotel.ru (hereinafter referred to as the PD Processing Rules),
I, the subject of personal data, hereinafter referred to as the User, by sending information through the feedback forms (hereinafter, each of them and all in the aggregate – Form, Forms) during the registration procedure in order to use the site www.bravo-hotel.ru and its services (hereinafter referred to as the Site, Service), and in the future when using the Site and / or its Services, I express my full, unconditional and unequivocal Consent to the processing of my personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Consent) on the following conditions:
1. The consent is issued to LIRA Limited Liability Company (LIRA LLC, TIN 1435214183, OGRN 1091435002746), located at: https://bravo-hotel.ru (hereinafter referred to as the Operator).
2. Consent is given to the processing of personal and other data specified by the User in the Forms by filling in the relevant text fields and / or files attached to the Forms, namely the following categories:
– last name, first name, patronymic, e-mail address (e-mail), telephone number, registration address, other similar information reported by the Site User, on the basis of which it is possible to identify him as a subject of personal data.
– data that is automatically transmitted during browsing and when visiting the pages of the Site: IP address, information from cookies, information about the browser, access time, address of the visited page, referrer (address of the previous page);
– statistics about my IP addresses.
3. Consent is given to the processing of personal data for the following purposes:
– execution of agreements on providing access to the Site, its Content and / or the Service, to the functionality of the Service, for the administration of the Site;
– identification when registering on the Site and/or when using the Service;
– provision of services, processing of requests and applications;
– establishing feedback, including sending notifications and requests;
– confirmation of the completeness of the provided personal data;
– conclusion of contracts, mutual settlements;
– collection of statistics by the Operator;
– improving the quality of the Site and / or its Service, the convenience of their use and the development of new services and services;
– conducting marketing (advertising) events, sending proposals by the Operator and receiving them by the User to promote the Operator’s services on the market, including through direct contacts.
The User hereby confirms, is aware and agrees that for the above purposes, the Operator has the right to collect and use additional information related to the User, obtained during the User’s access to the Site, its Content and / or the Service, or from third parties, and including data about technical means (including mobile devices) and methods of technological interaction with the Site and / or its Service (including the IP address of the host, type of the User’s operating system, browser type, geographic location, information about the provider and otherwise), about the User’s activity when using the Site and/or its Service, cookies, information about errors issued to the User, about downloaded files, videos, tools, as well as other data obtained by the methods established by the Rules for processing PD; manage statistical information related to
the functioning of the Site and/or its Service, as well as the User’s information for the purposes of organizing the operation and technical support of the Site and/or its Service and the implementation of the terms of the legislation of the Russian Federation, and the Rules for processing PD developed in accordance with it.
4. Consent was issued for the processing of personal data in a mixed (automated and non-automated) way.
In the process of processing personal data, the Operator has the right to carry out: collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of the User’s personal data.
5. Hereby, the User confirms that:
5.1. I am aware and agree that the transfer of the User’s personal data may be carried out by the Operator to the extent necessary for the User to gain access to the Site, its Content and / or its Service.
5.2. I consent to the processing of my personal data specified in clause 2 of this consent to the persons specified in clause 1 of this consent, and also confirms that the Operator explains the consequences of not providing personal data, in cases where the provision of such data is mandatory in accordance with federal law.
5.3. Informed about the possibility of withdrawing consent on the basis of the provisions of the Federal Law of July 27, 2006 No. 152-FZ “On Personal Data” by a personal request or by sending a written request (including in the form of an electronic document signed with a simple electronic signature or an enhanced qualified electronic signature), addressed to the persons specified in paragraph 1 of the Consent, including being informed of the right to withdraw Consent in order to stop processing by the person specified in paragraph 1 of the Consent, both all personal data specified in paragraph 2 of the Consent, and separately biometric personal data (if any requested by the Operator and provided by the User).
5.4. I am informed that the persons specified in clause 1 of this Consent have the right to continue processing the User’s personal data after receiving the withdrawal of the Consent, as well as after the expiration of the Consent, if there are grounds provided for by Part 2 of Article 9 of the Federal Law of July 27, 2006 No. 152-FZ “About personal data”.
5.5. I consent to receive advertising and information materials and is informed by the Operator about the possibility and procedure for making a refusal from it.
6. Consent comes into force from the moment it is sent and can be revoked by the User by sending a written application in any form to the Operator at the email address email@example.com or in any other way that makes it possible to unambiguously determine the fact of its receipt by the addressee.
7. Consent is valid for an indefinite period until it is withdrawn by the User. The Consent terminates from the date specified in the User’s application for revocation of Consent to the processing of PD, but not earlier than the date following the date of actual receipt by the Operator of the revocation of Consent.
8. The date and time of the formation, confirmation and sending of Consent, please consider the moment of marking the corresponding field (or clicking on the corresponding button) in the Form and / or clicking on the submit button of the Form on any page of the Site and / or its Service.
9. Guided by Part 4 of Art. 9 of the Federal Law of July 27, 2006 No. 152-FZ “On Personal Data”, I send my personal data through a personal mobile device or personal computer by attaching to a special form or by filling out the appropriate fields of such a form when completing the registration procedure on the Site.
10. Пользователь проинформирован, что ответственность перед ним за действия лица, обрабатывающего его персональные данные по поручению Оператора, несет Оператор, выдавший соответствующее поручение (согласие).